Call for Papers
The 7th International Conference on Global Optimization and Its Application (ICoGOIA 2017) is opened for submission. This year’s theme is “Optimization of Green Science and Technology for Collaboration Sustainability” with main research of areas including Global Optimization and Green Science and Technology. Papers on original works are solicited on a variety of topics including, but not limited to, the following topics tracks:
- Science, Technology , Engineering and Mathematic
- Environmental and Social Science.
Subtracks covered in this conference include (but are not limited to):
- Optimization modeling, Linear & Nonlinear Programming, Operations Research, Management Sciences, Control Theory, Decision Analysis
- Methods and techniques of optimization include analytical method, Numerical Analysis, Heuristic Algorithms, Artificial Intelligence and Simulation techniques
- Application of optimization in various fields such as in biology, Chemistry, Earth sciences, Health sciences (Bioengineering, Dentistry, Epidemiology, Healthcare, Medicine, Nursing, Pharmacy), Physics, Applied sciences (Agriculture, Applied mathematics, Actuarial science, statistics, Architecture, Computer science, Education, Engineering, Ergonomics, Forensics, Food Science & Technology, Industrial processes , Information science, Library science, Measurement, Metrology, Military science, Optics, Sports science), Technology, Engineering, Environmental Science, Social Science (communication studies, economics, Management, Finance, geography, political science, psychology, sociology) and also in the interdisciplinary fields of science studies.
Submitted papers will be indexed in IOP and will be published in the Scopus indexed, Thomson Reuters and International Journal of Engineering and Technology UAE.
Here is a table of several important dates to be noted
February 01, 2018
Call for Papers
Full Paper & Poster Submission Deadline
June 22, 2018
Early Registration Deadline
Notification of Acceptance
August 07, 2018
Camera Ready Paper Submission
August 10, 2018
Final Registration Deadline
August 30 - 31, 2018